weapons not visible in multiplayer games.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

misterE

Jun 6, 2001
Has anyone experienced this problem when playing in a UT multiplayer game? I am playing off of the 2nd computer on a 2-computer hook up via direct link and I can't see certain weapons while playing. For example, the GOTY Chaos weapons (which are selected under mutators option) and the sniper riffle are specific weapons not showing up in only multiplayer games. The server can see all the weapons perfectly, but my computer cannot. I know the weapon is there because when I run over it I can hear it being picked up, but it just doesn’t exist. I know for a fact that the files that need to be on the server are on both computers. Here is a list of the mods and bonus packs I have installed on both machines, but not selected under the mutators options for multiplayer games.

UT GOTY, Bonus Pack 4, UTInossPAck, UT Assault Bonus Pack 418, WORMS NextGenfix, flamethrower, allweapons, FlameLauncher, StickyjackUT, theblob-ut, xbots054-umod

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Someone must really make a thread about this problem and strick it to the top. (very common problem)
I'm not sure excactly how it works, but you must edit the "server package" lines in the user.ini and either delete all you don't want or make sure they are there.

Do a Forum Search for "server packages". This must have been answered in detail somewhere