CAN you change your quick action?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Steel.

Jun 15, 2001
San Diego, CA
www.rlgaming.com
Maybe I am just blind... I can not find it in the manual anywhere, and when I bring up the menu on-screen, in-game it says none although there is usually a pistol there... I just want to know how to change the quick action weapon (not the key - that is easy). Thx for any help.

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
You must change QA weapon in game. There is such a key called "Show QA menu"(or something similar to it) in your key setting. In game, if you press that key, there appears a menu with options to order your teammates and vote for new maps and stuff. There's also an option to assign your QA weapon in there as well.:)

Steel.

Jun 15, 2001
San Diego, CA
www.rlgaming.com
well...

I have gotten that far but it is not obvious what EXACTLY to do once that menu is up... As stated, mine says none. What keystroke or mouse magic must I do to to put something in there? I assume it would be the same to change it..... Thx.

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
Well, when you open up that QA menu, there should be a list of what you are carrying. On top there's "none" but below there should be "FiveSeveN" or "Kabar" or whatever. You just click on the weapon you want to change as. Note that you can only assign sidearms(i.e. handguns, frags, kabar, etc.) as a QA weapon. Not M16A2 or MP5.
But if you are saying that there's no list of sidearm weapons you are currently carrying, then there might be a problem with your installation of INF.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steel.

Jun 15, 2001
San Diego, CA
www.rlgaming.com
actually....

it IS working for me now. The problem is I should have waited until in-game to try and set it. When you are in pre-game or dead you can not set it and it shows up as none. When you spawn you can use the voice key (V by default) and then the menu comes up and you can set your quick action item. Ensure you have a quick action key defined as well, which you do in the setup menu...(keys...).

I know - I should have come back here earlier and done this. Sorry and thx. to everyone that tried to help.