exploding walls?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

combitz

Common sense is not that common
May 1, 2000
U.K
combitz.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
Okay I've got my wall with a hole cun into it and my solid hole to intersect copy poly's and place as a mover. Done that. I add an exploding wall event and name the tags and event as the same. Select the settings i want for texture and size of explosion bla bla bla. Here's the ^&*ed up bit if I shoot it with the eight ball the bits fly out the wall but the wall remains, if i shoot it with two eight balls then the hole in the wall appears. I can't find anywere to set the explosion damage in the event prop's it even goes of with the poxy defaut unreal charge gun but the wall doesn't explode.Only with eightball or redeemer.

In brief
one shot and the explosion effect goes off but you have to shoot the dam wall twice to get the wall to dissapear.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

combitz

Common sense is not that common
May 1, 2000
U.K
combitz.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
I have already done that Nebulous Person but thanks for trying. I'll do the whole thing from scratch again. It might be the mover thats doing it as they have been tempermental lately. Thanks for the reply.

:cool: