Goodbye Wraith

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sky

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
I'll miss you buddy. You said what you wanted and to heck if someone didn't like it.I'll never forget you. Your friend Sky

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Maybe a memorial page on the PuF-site is in order?

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675

UpYours

Nov 24, 1999
katy, tx
Visit site
This is insane.. /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif..but Ive seen death before many times...if you try an rationlize it you'll go nuts...its part of a perfect plan that we dont have the ability to understand...its that simple.
Damm and I liked him....how sad. I hope his family is handling it...jeeesh....its the living that suffer when somebody dies....they are the ones that have to live with it...I feel bad for them....31 is very young to throw in the towel...I hope he didnt have any kids,,,God bless their heart..they cant begin to understand...it seems so unfair... /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif
Crap..this breaks my heart and I hardly know the guy...