stupid cold

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sky

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
I live in Northwest Florida. It is 75 degrees outside puffy white clouds and a warm breeze. I wanna go sking. I miss the snow. I am sick of the heat /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
It's snowing out. I hate the cold. Cold makes me shiver and go "Brrrrr..." which has no honor. Bad cold. Go home cold.

------------------
"Who's up for the donkey show and some unholy butt sex?!" -- Lloyd Kaufman

GRaVeDiGGeR

Dec 12, 1999
Visit site
it's snowing up here in north-west Ohio, but not enough, about 4 inches I WANT 4 FEET!! but then again, there's no hills, so it doesn't matter, all i could do is build some tunnels.......TUNNELS!?! WOOHOO!!!

trinity

Noli me tangere
Jan 3, 2000
Southern California
well right now its like 72 degrees outside, blue sky, sunshine, warm breeze.
it kinda makes me want to go surfing...
man i love So. Cal!

bullet2.gif

"And since I am the ranking officer on this ship, if you don't like it, you can go to hell."

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
I love the winter!

We haven't had a winter here in 4 years... Global Warming....Hmmmmm....

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
who ever is in the cold weather is lucky! i hate arizona, and i cant wait to move from here come march! im moving to good ol san diego! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif hmmm, lets see right now its... 70 lows I BELIEVE! its 6:44 PM and it doesnt seem that cold, infact to hot for me! ive lived in seattle pratically my whole life, I LOVE THE WEATHER THERE! and i also lived in CA, San diego for 5 years, lived in Australia for a while, then honolulu, hawaii, then to HORIBLE ol' Arizonia /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

bullet2.gif

Time to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum, and im all out of gum.-Duke Nukem

SSSHAD

Dec 8, 1999
Sydney, NSW, Austr.
Cold is GOOD. I love when it snowing about half a meter a day /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

BTW, what temerature u like ppl? For me anything between +21C and -21C is fine.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
I was born in the cold! (Long story /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif )

Anyway, I like any temperature roughly betwwen +25c and -10c. I can take the weather being too cold, but I get sick when it's too hot.

bullet2.gif

My night is coloured headache grey. Don't wake me with so much.

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
yeah, for me, i guess i'm normal with... around 0-32F, anything more or less is either too HOT or too COLD, i can only handle so much cold, infact seattle never got down below i'd say 15F, maybe.

bullet2.gif

Time to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum, and im all out of gum.-Duke Nukem

trinity

Noli me tangere
Jan 3, 2000
Southern California
once again, the weather here is beautiful. i do wish it would rain more than 3 days a
year, but i guess you cant have everything.
and thrasher, maybe ill see you when you get here.

bullet2.gif

"And since I am the ranking officer on this ship, if you don't like it, you can go to hell."

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
I love the winter cold as long as it dumps lots of snow. Otherwise, it sucks. The snow offsets the fact that it is just cold and dark outside. This winter is a bust for Southeast PA. Feb. better bring snow!

bullet2.gif

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine." - J. Spicoli

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Hey, gato, I drove thru SE PA this weekend. Philly's a dirty city...but they have a hell of an industrial scene.

bullet2.gif

"Who's up for the donkey show and some unholy butt sex?!" -- Lloyd Kaufman

B

BlackIce

Snow is not kind to me. It's pretty, but causes me IMMENSE amounts of pain. Anyone wishing to exchange a warm climate for a cold one, please see me at night on the #planetunreal. ASAP!