hiring unrealed designers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

purice

coon dog
Dec 19, 1999
Visit site
i saw this over on Stomped.com. if any of you canucks are interested, drop them a line:

Ubi Soft sent word that they are looking to hire level designers that can use UnrealEd and also live in, or can legally work in Canada, specifically Montreal. Send your resume, a work sample, a cover letter explaining who you are, what games you play, and why you loves to make levels to 3Eteam@ubisoft.qc.ca or by snail mail to to Ubi Soft Entertainment inc., HR department/3E Team, 5505, St-Laurent Blvd., Office 5000, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H2T 1S6. Here is what they are looking for in a candidate:

Experience in creating levels with UnrealEd or UnrealEd based editors
The ability to plan, build and refine compelling and realistic 3D environments from concept artwork
The ability to work in a team atmosphere
A love of games, and a desire to create them

Apart

Jan 28, 2001
England, Kent
planetunreal.com
Why Not ?!? He lives around there, he's 'experienced' with unrealed and he's been making some quality maps lately and is improving very nicely. I don't really see why he doesn't have a chance if he did apply for the job. Oh I'm not actually sure how old he is, maybe he's like 12 but I doubt it lol ;)

-Mame-

Rich Eastwood Wannabe
Mar 13, 2001
toilet
www.planetunreal.com
ubi soft?

lets look @ their track record :D

1. myst.
2. barbie's fun house
3. rayman (good platformer)
4. lots of racing games

i recieved an email from them a while ago about it

X

Soul on Ice
Apr 24, 2000
ON,CA
makes me wish that i had actually finished some of my works, oh well, there's always the next job

X

Soul on Ice
Apr 24, 2000
ON,CA
Mame whereabouts do you live?

hmm what's wrong with myst? i mean it is the best selling game of all time

-Mame-

Rich Eastwood Wannabe
Mar 13, 2001
toilet
www.planetunreal.com
ubi soft is a publishign company they don't really have a reputable dev side. but i don't know anyone over there so i don't wanna offend anyone :)

i live in toronto canada but i'll be damned if i'll be here for long

Lodev

Sep 3, 2000
Belgium
Originally posted by purice
i saw this over on Stomped.com. if any of you canucks are interested, drop them a line:

Ubi Soft sent word that they are looking to hire level designers that can use UnrealEd and also live in, or can legally work in Canada, specifically Montreal. Send your resume, a work sample, a cover letter explaining who you are, what games you play, and why you loves to make levels to 3Eteam@ubisoft.qc.ca or by snail mail to to Ubi Soft Entertainment inc., HR department/3E Team, 5505, St-Laurent Blvd., Office 5000, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H2T 1S6. Here is what they are looking for in a candidate:

Experience in creating levels with UnrealEd or UnrealEd based editors
The ability to plan, build and refine compelling and realistic 3D environments from concept artwork
The ability to work in a team atmosphere
A love of games, and a desire to create them

How comes it you are so friendly for ubisoft to advertise for them?

purice

coon dog
Dec 19, 1999
Visit site
i've never actually even heard of ubisoft before. i just thought it would be nice for one or more of us to actually get paid for doing what we like to do.

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
4r3akY!!

-Mame-
Rich Eastwood Wannabe

-----------------------------------
Mame
Will go zhang ziyi on your ass

X

Soul on Ice
Apr 24, 2000