Looking for a staff for a mod-Whispers in the Thicket

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

acidfaucet

Eveserated One
Dec 20, 2000
I nearly finished all designs for a mod based on the vietnam war that is going to be called Whispers in the Thicket. I am looking for anyone who would be interested in working on it with me. As of now I am finishing up the writing of all the HTML and I have begun to write out and record the music scores. Whispers in the Thicket will feature Unreal and Real modes as well as new bot commands and and increase to up to 32 bots in a match. The mod will also have class and non-class modes. As of now the classes are Grunt, Infantry, Close Quarters Battle, Firesupport, Tech/Demolitionist, and Medic. The mod will feature several things that all mods have lacked untill now. I will not say it here for I fear that some other aspiring mod designer will be influenced and will beat W.I.T.T. to the punch. All I can say is it has to do with what makes movies have such a dynamic effect.
I need-
Mappers
Coders
Modelers/Animators
Skinners
2d Artists
SFX Artists
If you are even slightly interested please email me atbestbassdrummer@yahoo.com