The V I K I N G S own you!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
*grumble, grumble*

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

Cammy

Nymphomaniac
Nov 24, 1999
Singapore
Visit site
The Vikings were actually a handsome lot. I just wish they had better manners.

bullet2.gif

Breast feeding is best. But if you can't breast feed, choose Cammy's Full Cream Milk.

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
The football team. You know, the ones the with the lightning bolt on their helmets... no wait, that's the Chargers. They have the yellow and blue curled horn on their helmets! /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif My mistake. They have the straight (sort of) horns on their helmets. Yea, that them!

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Vikings = Purple People Eaters

The Greatest football team in the history of the NFL. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

Awesome Offense, so-so defense.

They---could---go---all---the---way...

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Well, well, well Liz....last game of the season---> Lions vs. Vikings. We shall see.

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Yes I'm having fun this year! Yes, I'm bringing up all the football posts just to taunt the other guys...

Hey it isn't often that a Buc fan gets to do this so cut me some slack!! There is always next year for you guys! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF!