M2 mapping problem! HELP!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ANUBIS199

Jun 3, 2001
Visit site
This is a rather odd problem but I will try to explain in as great a detail as possible.

I am creating a vietnam hill based map that includes several M2's for the defending side to use, but I encounter a strange error when using the M2's. At the moment I have three M2's in the map and for the most part they all work but, if I use one of the M2s (the first one I put in) first and then try to use the others, the others dont work, its like the trigger for them suddenly disappears. I can use the other M2s but only if I use them first. After I use the M2 that causes the problems the other two dont work, please help me with this very odd problem.

Anubis