I wanna' bind "LET'S ROCK!"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Originally posted by SU3000
you can delete / lock threads you started yourself. Check the admin options in the lower right corner of the page.

:D
The irony makes the air thick........;)

Peregrine

Death from above
Jan 16, 2001
Lake Erie Shoreline
www.gaihope.net
Actually I tried that. It said I don't have permission, even though I WAS logged in! Hmmm. Don't get it.

Tweety-Bird?? Tweety-bird???
N O T !
Peregrine Falcons are

TOP O' THE FOOD CHAIN BABY!
We eat tweety's for lunch.

Check out www.falconcam.apk.net for a visit to Cleveland's Peregrine Falcons. Now's the time, to, because the 4 babies just hatched! Awesome stuff!

SU3000

Bringer of Fear and 0wnage
Jun 10, 2000
The Netherlands
www.carpeimperium.com
bump

Originally posted by Peregrine
Actually I tried that. It said I don't have permission, even though I WAS logged in! Hmmm. Don't get it.

I'm telling you: you can:D. In the lower right corner, there is a drop down menu, there you can select 'close thread'.
Or you can opt to delete the thread though 'edit post' of the first post, but it's too late for that now, cos we allready know ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.