INFWAR wants your maps!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DredDamo

Nov 30, 2000
www.damodred.net
Infiltration War, or INWFAR for short, is a strategy-based league based around a simplified (for now) resource system and intelligent tactics. Somewhat like RISK, but instead of dice rolls you play an INF match.

The best way to do this is to have either a TDM or a logical assault, and some maps in existence now aren't very good for that. Some are either pure deathmatch games (flagstaff - no real base to defend) or have spawns that are somewhat er, off to say the least (Chasm's are strange, with one player of the assaulting team sometimes spawning in the high mountain passage - the way I figure it, it should be one team in the far side warehouse, one next to the humvee on the other side of the bridge).

If you are an author of some maps which have dubious spawns (and want to fix them :), or are about to release a great TDM map with obvious bases in existence, let us know! Visit our site and our forums, or send me email directly about it at m@damodred.net. I'll be more than happy to include it in INFWAR (we're constantly monitoring RealMaps, so if you're there already we probably got it).

Damodred
INFWAR Coordinator By Forfeit