DOM servers...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
I have a lot of cool severs, but they're at home and I'm at work :(

Opasia UT Domination is cool (lots of newbies tho)
Mightygames Dom 1, 2 and 3 are ok (they have Condemned and Lament][ in the maplist, Opasia hasn't)

I'll post some more when I' m home :)

JuanGuy{KS}

Mar 9, 2001
Greensboro, NC
Visit site
SIMNET, any of the four 'Scapes (Dream, Far, St00b and St00b2), +MF+ has a good one as well as =sRm='s server. I hate that Whitelion is down now. :(

Hope to see ya on one of 'em sometime. :)

Also, I have a question for the group. I'm trying to run a small DOM server from behind a LAN. (I have done the search function for similar topics - btw .... as well as visiting TheAdminPage :) ). Am currently using ICS from 98SE. I would like to use the home server as the dedicated UT server in lieu of a client machine. I have checked the advertise server box. I have disabled ICS on the server, fired up UT dedicated server, checked unreal console to make sure it is logged to master servers, then re-enabled ICS...... but I cannot see the server on the UT browser from my other machines. Have asked my teammates to look for it and they can't see it either. I really think it a port issue - listen port?

But am not versed enough in IP's to know what to look for. Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated. :)

Dead_Hood

The Seventh Sign
Apr 24, 2001
123 Fake Street
I think that Whitelion is the best DOM server. There are always good players on it, when it's up. NetCarrier is also a good DOM server.

TwoHardCore

Feb 1, 2000
Calgary, Canada
yeah hal, it's been down for a couple weeks at least :(

It was the most popular NA DOM server by far, but there are still a couple good ones.. I only visit the OPASIA, NETCARRIER, FARSCAPE etc that have already been listed....

there are also some popular Euro servers...