possible extra publicity....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

stglebidiah

Flying Monkey
Apr 1, 2001
My own personal HELL!!!
Visit site
as a mac gamer, i just noticed that macgamefiles.com has posted SF 1.60 on its site. however the latest version of INF available on the same site is 2.82 or something equally prehistoric :D

just wondering whether anybody would want to post INF files on this site so as to attract the interest of mac gamers? i would do it myself but i would want the team's permission first.

i bring this up because many ppl have been worrying about INF not getting enough publicity. anyone else think this would be a good idea?

yeah i know there aren't many mac gamers, but you shoulda seen how many times the Oni demo was downloaded from that site. if we could get the same thing happening on INF... ;)

this is just a suggestion. if a member of the team wants to post INF files, just go to www.macgamefiles.com and look at the bottom of the page. there is a link called "submit a file". it's pretty self-explanatory.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
SF ? Nahhhh

INF ? Yeahh !!!
grin.gif

stglebidiah

Flying Monkey
Apr 1, 2001
My own personal HELL!!!
Visit site
well...

unless someone says otherwise, i'm gonna submit INF to macgamefiles whether you like it or not.

and why the hell is somebody asking where they can dl SF for windows in this thread? this is about INF. don't waste my time posting unrelated replies. and BTW SF for windows is the same as SF for mac - it's a umod.