I need attention

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Feb 4, 2000
Visit site
NOW! :D

Uhmm, well not really...only if you want to...I mean...Not that I expect any...It's not like you own me... :cool:

<dead silence>

OK, be that way then. Forget it! I don't need you anyway. BUGGER OFF YOU TOSSER!!! :mad:

But if you DO want to entertain me. Well OK, I'll let you just this one time :rolleyes: :p

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
/me enters the room juggling goshen heads

/me trips on one of Sapphire's goth style boots and crashes into her computer desk bumping his bald head

/me loses consciousness

Zenda

Turbo Adept+10%
Jan 31, 2001
London
Visit site
Wel, SN, I appreciate stuff that you have shared from other forums that you are a member of.

Here's a bit of fun I read an hour ago on my other forum - cubase music software beta-testers' site. -- definitely off topic!

SiMPle
member posted 04 June 2001 05:07
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is kinda a follow up on "what Music do you write?". I enjoyed tracking down all the different influences that people were busy with and I would like to hook up with people in my part of the world working with Cubase.
I often find that I write a song that I think could really work, but cannot take it to the point where that happens. Also I am keen to take peoples ideas (actually from any where) and see if I can take them to somewhere else (through production / arrangements). Also keen to connect with peoeple near me doing the Cubase Creative thing. Let me know.

I am in Bondi Beach, Australia but am keen to connect with others who wnat to collaborate on music.

Cheers..Steve

IP: Logged

Zinc Rave
member posted 04 June 2001 05:23
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The land of milk & honey (Israel, that is...)

------------------
Cheers.
ZincRave@hotmail.com
Try the bluelife audio zone & 01V Forum

tralala
new member posted 04 June 2001 05:57
The land of wine and cheese. Portugal !

RS
member posted 04 June 2001 06:06
The land of Foot & Mouth (England)

OnkelGrusom
member posted 04 June 2001 06:07
The land of fish and oil
------------------
Uncle Gruesome-Doin' it the Norway
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/69/chapter_eight.html

RV
member posted 04 June 2001 06:17
The land of nothing in the bloody news that isn't to do with a general election that has been a foregone conclusion for months anyway.
(That would be England again)

Harvey

psth
member posted 04 June 2001 06:27
I come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow (Iceland).

jgourd
new member posted 04 June 2001 06:37
Some call it "Bean Town".

------------------
Jonathan Gourd
Sound Engineer, Java Programmer, and RC Modeler.

Acreff Twin
member posted 04 June 2001 06:51
I come from the land of mousaka and retsina (yekh!!! )

r.u.sirius
member posted 04 June 2001 06:57
I come from the land of beer and bratwurst. Germany, of course.....
r.u.sirius

TonyB
member posted 04 June 2001 07:21
The land of foot and mouth
Love it.
Me too (UK).
IP:

:)

Allison

I need more cowbell!
Sep 8, 2000
Visit site
/me dances wildly through Sapphire's room :D weeeeeee!

/me trips on a stack of Goth Style magazines :(

/me falls, bumps her head, and lands unconscious on the lump of flesh that is I_B_Bangin :eek:

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
I don't really do anything all that interesting Saph. :( I'll go and try to take some "Be Interesting" classes soon. :D

Allison

I need more cowbell!
Sep 8, 2000
Visit site
/me lights some candles, turns down the lights, and puts on some soothing music

/me gives Sapphire a gentle massage with a scented oil

There there, sweetie....breathe it all out.... :)

Feb 4, 2000
Visit site
Oh ya baby, lower...no, lower...to the right...ya there...now you got it
smile.gif
*raar*

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
/me wakes up just in time, but immediately realizes what is going down when he hears the bad 70's guitar track and pretends to be dead, while watching Allison and Sapphire intently. :D :D :D :D :D