Mac start-up problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

blackhand

Jun 4, 2001
Visit site
Howdy all, first time poster here with some problems.

I'm running Mac Os 9.1 on a G4 500mhz DP with 512mb of ram.

I've installed Infiltration following the steps provided in the manual, however, when I launch the INF launcher, I get an error message stating the following:

"Error Launching Infiltration.

One possible reason is that you do not have enough memory avaible. Check to make sure the preferred memory allocation for Unreal Tournament is 500k lower than the avaible memory on your machine."

I have enough memory allocated to UT, and I'm using the alternate INF launcher, but I am still getting the sme message. Anyone else getting this and does anyone know a fix?

BA Baracus

I pity the fool!
Oct 17, 2000
texas
www.giantsofscience.org
how much RAM is allocated to UT? how much memory is free/unused on your system? UT work? and just to check, allocating additional memory to the Launcher does nothing, so if you didn't, allocate memory to UT itself, not the launcher.