bullets in water

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

El Serote

Jun 4, 2001
austin
Visit site
Here's another question. Is there a way to make bullets deflect or slow down under water? sometimes, when I'm in a map I get shot through a lot of water.

Graeme

back from the dead
Oct 4, 2000
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
I could be wrong, but I think you'd have to do some programming to do that.
you have to screw around with the TraceFire() function or something like that

Dragonflymatthew

Jun 1, 2001
NZ
planetunreal.com
Actual projectiles like rockets do slow down in water, but I don't know what you would do with bullets.

If you were making a new gun, you could make it trace and when it hit water, make it trace again with a much shorter range.

Slick_Willy

Anyone Else Want Some?
you can't do it unless you change to a projectile. All tracehit weapons have no time between firing and hit other than the time it takes to calculate the hit. This is a sole funtion of the tracehit function and can't really be modified. Otherwise it would just be a projectile.