Mac joystick & moving fwd/back

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

macandrew

I am unable to set any of the buttons on my joystick to move forwards or backwards. I've tried 2 sticks - iStick and Cyborg 3D - both use InputSprockets. Even with a bazillion buttons on the joystick, I still have to use the up/down arrow keys on the keyboard to move, which means I can't take full advantage of the joystick. Any suggestions?

Nevar

Feb 7, 2000
Visit site
Can't help you much other than tell you where to look. In your User.ini scroll down
to the joystick section. Can bind the stick keys here.. go back upto the aliases for movement.. looks like astrafe needs to be aturn if you want to turn, don't know what is causing the no forward movement.

JoyX=Axis astrafe speed=2
JoyY=Axis aBaseY speed=2

Can search this forum on joystick some info

Most people swear my the mouse keyboard combination..

[This message has been edited by Nevar (edited 07-07-2000).]