And then there was a Goat ****er

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BrownCow

I Heart Gnat.
Jun 18, 2000
Does it strike anyone else as kinda funny that there is a member in the forums here with the name Goat ****er... I can't even say his name in a message, but it appears everywhere else just fine.

Goat ****er..

I think that is humerous..

One more time for the road..

Goat ****er

wow.

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
I think whats wrong is he doesn't know the way around the censorship? Or maybe off-color names are allowed in the forums. :D

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
you get mad at me for saying Hi to

I was not mad at all guy ! Read the thread about this topic
clin.gif

About his name.. Well... He didn't broke any rules...

BrownCow

I Heart Gnat.
Jun 18, 2000
ok.. this was just a dumb little funny haha thing.. you can delete the thread, no one got it. Read no deeper then the guys name.

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
Johnnyboy... what happened between you and Dark that started off this bit of crap? Can't we all just laugh at Brown Cow? His sig is ridiculous! :D

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
Thats good 'cause I thought I was gonna have to open a can of cheese hair on yo' greasy eye-balls.

perrin98

Aug 17, 2000
i can say GoatF<b></b>ucker no problem! GoatF<b></b>ucker GoatF<b></b>ucker GoatF<b></b>ucker GoatF<b></b>ucker GoatF<b></b>ucker GoatF<b></b>ucker GoatF<b></b>ucker !!!!!!!!!!!

Only the elite of this forum know how to defeat censorship!

LordPerrin

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
Your not elite for knowing how to beat the censorship.

The only elite folks are the original dudes that figured out how to get past the censorship. :D :D