I would publicly like to apologise to everyone...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon_Fragger

Neon_Fragger_Ver.2.00
May 31, 2001
in.geocities.com
hey ...sorry guys ...didnt mean to piss you off....i'mean i'm new around here ..as most of you pointed here......and i didnt know what kind of posts to send ....sorry ..really....hey i'm no **** guy or a sucker ......its just that i'm kinda new around here...my promise ....no more crap ...only quality material....all sorry again ....all females ...i'm sorry ....i just thought that was the kinda stuff guyz DID to gals ..but i guess NOw its changed ..so hey sorry everyone.....listen DeeperShade u got some really nice pix of urself ...no satire here ...i mean it..(xcept for the caotions that accompany it...) once again ...i'm sorry ....dont think i'ma loser 'coz i've learnt my lesson and what u r gonna see of a neon fragger is never gonna be this way ....sorry .!
:( ....mr.moderater...plz.dont close this one too...atleast let all of them read it...i mean it ....what u all r gonna get is quality messages..thats a promise.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Originally posted by Neon_Fragger
....dont think i'ma loser 'coz i've learnt my lesson and what u r gonna see of a neon fragger is never gonna be this way ....sorry .!
:(

You've learnt your lesson in 10 minutes huh? Oh puuurrlease.... It's like little kids when they've been caught being naughty "No mommy, dont ground me, I've learnt my lesson, mommy dont ground me"

:rolleyes:

It takes more than a hollow apology to settle this one..

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Can't you articualte one complete sentence without using three dots every 2 words? Maybe we would be able to understand you then.
This thread is as stupid as all your others :rolleyes:

What Swedix said:
Take a rest and lurk around. Then you see how things are handled here and what we understand under "quality post"

Neon_Fragger

Neon_Fragger_Ver.2.00
May 31, 2001
in.geocities.com
arent you guyz taking this a bit too far huh!?! i mean isnt this justa li'l kid being bullied around ? ok ok ...it is.. so what next ..?
do me a favour will ya ..........stop bullyin me around 'coz i said i'm sorry ....now u got a doubt then its ur problem.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Originally posted by Neon_Fragger
arent you guyz taking this a bit too far huh!?! i mean isnt this justa li'l kid being bullied around ? ok ok ...it is.. so what next ..?
do me a favour will ya ..........stop bullyin me around 'coz i said i'm sorry ....now u got a doubt then its ur problem.

and what you were doing in the previous thread wouldnt be counted as bullying?

Jesus age christ... If only my moderator access was extended into this forum aswell... I'd kick your butt outta here so fast you'd leave a dust trail the size of new jersey..

Neon_Fragger

Neon_Fragger_Ver.2.00
May 31, 2001
in.geocities.com
THIS IS MY ULTIMATE MESSAGE...I amSORRY and if this aint enough...i quit .('coz if u think u're punishing me like a MOM forget..u are and i too am gonna go away from here....coz if this apology cant be accepted from a novice user .....then the people have got a major attitude problem.) thats a coupla laffs for u ....but for me ....it cost me UT online.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Ok, you typed that fast and made a few errors but I think I got the general idea....

You can just expect people to swallow a hollow apology. It just doesnt happen. And why are we the ones with the attitude problem? We dont go around trolling forums and insulting people we dont know for reasons we dont understand... it just doesnt happen..

If you want to leave, by all means, feel free.
If you want to stay, then change the attitude and get on with it..

Its up to you....

Neon_Fragger

Neon_Fragger_Ver.2.00
May 31, 2001
in.geocities.com
hey ...i already said ...its not an hollow apology ok......u can see that over time ....
i toldd i was gonna change my attitude already and so am i.....SORRY anywayz
b'live me .....u're gonna see me change and i think soon i'm gonna be amongst those whose post are valued the most MY PROMISE.(and for god's sake it aint a false one)

Neon_Fragger

Neon_Fragger_Ver.2.00
May 31, 2001
in.geocities.com
hey guyz ...if i wanted not to change ...i coulda opted that and went on insulting .
but thats what i didnt do ..'coz i wanna make up to you guys ...sorry .why did i ask for forgiveness ..to make it up fellas....sory.

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Hey, Neon_Fragger.

Please don't attache images in every post you make.
There are still people with 56k modems and it's needless for them to have to wait for all those pictures to load.
It also take up bandwith and space on the server.
Agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.