QUake 3 or UT ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon_Fragger

Neon_Fragger_Ver.2.00
May 31, 2001
in.geocities.com
hey fraggers ........ida love to have the smoothness of quake incorporated into UT but UT seems to go a li'l slow y'know .....by slow ...i dont mean that u cant change the speed or turbo mode etc..or difficulty too....but the smoothness in the game play ...but hey ...that doesnt stop me from being a UT fan .....look at all the details given in UT .....the graphics look much better and the weapons .....U all know 'bout them ...the alt. fire and stuff..

SO...the bottom line....??? UT rules MAN! :rl:

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Originally posted by Neon_Fragger
hey fraggers ........ida love to have the smoothness of quake incorporated into UT but UT seems to go a li'l slow y'know .....by slow ...i dont mean that u cant change the speed or turbo mode etc..or difficulty too....but the smoothness in the game play ...but hey ...that doesnt stop me from being a UT fan .....look at all the details given in UT .....the graphics look much better and the weapons .....U all know 'bout them ...the alt. fire and stuff..

SO...the bottom line....??? UT rules MAN!

Its the way the games were designed... Quake3 was designed to be a fast paced frag em up... UT wasnt..

imo you can compare these two because all games were created with different aims in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.