Admin commands

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Spiderman[MARVEL]

Jun 2, 2001
www.dynacomp.com
I have read the docs a few hundred times, but the admin console commands do not work on my server.

I have the lastest version 2.66, with infilitration mod installed.

I have an admin password on my server.
I have the same password on my unreal workstation, configured under the setup of my user.

I have tried the following various commands
~, then switchlevel INF_teeth2, return (It accepts the command but nothing happens)

I have tried admin switchlevel INF_teeth2, return again nothing happens after I enter the command.

I tried ADMIN SERVERTRAVEL INF_teeth2.unr and nothing happens. I have tried this without the .unr.

I have tried the fly command.

None of the admin commands work?

I have tried different maps. Still no of the commands, work? I have also tried logging in as an admin user, still nothing works.

Please help.

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
You mean 226?
Epic borked a lot of the multiplayer code in that patch. Use 224.
I assume your trying to do these while connected (or in a listen) to your server, not playing offline. The problem with 226 is it does not properly register the passwords. So even if you put in the correct admin pw, it won't recognize it and you cant perform any commands that would effect the game.

226 has improvements in visual quality but is only good for playing offline. 224 is much much more stable.

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
Mabey they have cheats enabled?

Its official that 226 has broken pw protection. That may be the cause. Try reinstalling.
Uninstall, delete the Unreal dir and reinstall.