[-PCC-] looking for new members

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Londo

May 15, 2001
Visit site
Hi [-PCC-] is a new clan...and we are looking for members...(for non serious UT)

ablility not important....we will play league matches, with enough members

If anyone out there is interested please leave a msg here..if you have icq you can get me on 55027824.

happy fraggin.... [-PCC-]Londo

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
....with the insufficient information in recruiting threads

1.) Are you US or Euro, or do you take both?
2.) Are you playing TDM, CTF, AS, DOM or whatever?
3.) Are you playing for fun only, or very competitive?
[edit]oops just say you said the last one :) [/edit]

Londo

May 15, 2001
Visit site
sorry.........

however i am (can't u tell) new at this...i dont often look for new members...never have here...ok

clan wants members
Euro
CTF-mostly
For fun!! (cause its a feckin game)

there...i do realise that it could be anoyin for all the regs..what with peeps like me postin...next time i will think b4 i ink (no ink but you know what i mean)

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Sorry if you took it as offense. It was never intended that way. Just some constructive critisism.

The problem with that short and incomplete threads is, that you will also get less attention by people seeking a clan. I didn't reply because you annoyed me, but only to help you :)

Last edited:

Londo

May 15, 2001
Visit site
i took no ofence..and thank you for pointin out the lack of info...i should have been more specific... still no matter now..i doubt i will get any replies...

on a different topic..anyone know where i can get the al bundy voice pak.....hehehehe

Cheers...laterz

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Yeah, from my experience here, this threads don't have much success. I also know that cause I tried it myself a few times.
Maybe it because mainly regulars browse the threads intensivly, and newbies (experienced people mostly have clans) tend to only make new threads.

About that voicepack
Try Fileplanet