Any Tribes lovers here?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
I found this at the very beginning of PuF, thought I'd *bump* it because TRIBES AND TRIBES 2 OWN J00!!!

Hahahahahahaha :D

SimplyCosmic

ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.
Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
Don't worry, Thrak. I got what you meant.

I don't 'hate' the moderators for the official Sierra Tribes 2 forums, I just think they haven't been all that effective at creating the type of community I'd like to see built.

While they have gone after the more outrageous violaters of their forum rules, much of their action seems to be too little too late.

Ah well ... Instead of continueing my complaints about the lack of Tribes2 forums that I'd like to hang out in, I went and made my own. ;)

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
SimplyCosmic,you made your own Tribes2 forum? Would this by any chance be that posh website known as Tribe2Tribe that I've been hearing so much about ?? :D

OMG! I just noticed,you have a "Bill and Ted" Sig! haha

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
Originally posted by SimplyCosmic
Don't worry, Thrak. I got what you meant.

I mainly meant RevolutionX, what'd he mean by "This is why you'll never be a T2T mod."? That some one would hate me? Sheesh :rolleyes: Who could HATE me?

Besides L_S :D

Law

I see...
May 2, 2000
Visit site
Originally posted by Thrakhath

I mainly meant RevolutionX, what'd he mean by "This is why you'll never be a T2T mod."? That some one would hate me? Sheesh :rolleyes: Who could HATE me?

Besides L_S :D

I knew you could figure out my poor attempt at wit.

In other news, any Voodoo users who own T2 should check out Tribe2Tribe for a link to the beta WickedGL drivers with Tribes 2 support.

:D