Any Wierd/Funny Experiences

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ming the Merciless

Cold Turkey!
May 21, 2001
Planet Stone Cold Sober
Visit site
Does anyone have any funny or wierd experiences to share?:)
I have three which might make you chuckle.

1. On the phobos map I once fell off by the shield belt and fell on to a small ledge outside the window on the ripper corridor. There's no way I could get off and back into the game without suiciding, so I decided to attract the other players attention by jumping up and down and calling for someone to frag me. Eventually I had about 2 or 3 guys laughing at me.

2. On the Morpheus map I had one person asking for everyone to stand still all together by the redeemer while he did a screenshot.

3. And finally I once spawned on Deck 16][ on the cieling of the large open area and found I was stuck there until someone kindly gibbed me with a Redeemer.

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
I was playing DM-Finalsiege with the U4E "Night of the Living Dead" setting on. After jumping into the glass chute with the conveyor belt, first i got pulled into the meat grinder and splattered, then the zombie I left behind got pushed back as the conveyor reset and popped against the glass!

John13

Scrotum Pole
Apr 13, 2001
0z
Visit site
Don't know if this counts, but, was spectating bots on an ametuer map. flew out through the roof to the skylight and died. Respawned ??? could pick up items etc and the bots went rank at me?????? would stop targeting one another to shoot me