[saQ] logo..whadda ya think?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KixAhhz

Banned
May 4, 2001
itcam.filetap.com
This is the [saQ] logo..well might be anyway..it features those stars of cartoons from www.joecartoons.com the Testi-brothers. part was made by [saQ]Diz and the flames and saying were don by me..it's really more a fun thing than anything as [saQ] isn't a clan..just 3 dudes who are from the same chatroom and play UT.
Anyway lemme know what ya think..

Zenda

Turbo Adept+10%
Jan 31, 2001
London
Visit site
Originally posted by [saQ]IT
This is the [saQ] logo..well might be anyway..it features those stars of cartoons from www.joecartoons.com the Testi-brothers. part was made by [saQ]Diz and the flames and saying were don by me..it's really more a fun thing than anything as [saQ] isn't a clan..just 3 dudes who are from the same chatroom and play UT.
Anyway lemme know what ya think..

Hi there:

I like it

How's about thickening up the 'saQ', it seems slightly (and I do mean slightly) thin in the mix

Stretch the 'q' A little bit to the right,

Given tht there are three of you, how's about a nut with three 'nodes', one for each guy.

Even if you leave it exactly the way it is, I still think it's very good:)