My school is close to #1

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the~oreca

Retired.
Jul 10, 2000
NB, Canada
I heard from my english techer who used to be a security guard and undersover cop in Montreal that comparing my school to a school where all the kids that got expelled go there that my school has more drugs.

That's pretty true also, I just checked and just in that class there are about 3 dealers...

In a way it's good; For the pot-heads
In a way it's bad; the schools' record

[RSU]Max

Dec 29, 2000
New Brunswick, Canada
php50.com
Originally posted by the~oreca
I heard from my english techer who used to be a security guard and undersover cop in Montreal that comparing my school to a school where all the kids that got expelled go there that my school has more drugs.

That's pretty true also, I just checked and just in that class there are about 3 dealers...

In a way it's good; For the pot-heads
In a way it's bad; the schools' record
No sh*t it's bad for tha record, in the smart class (which i am on) they're like ten people who smoke! But still best french school in nb.

the~oreca

Retired.
Jul 10, 2000
NB, Canada
Re: Re: My school is close to #1

Originally posted by Max999_ca

No sh*t it's bad for tha record, in the smart class (which i am on) they're like ten people who smoke! But still best french school in nb.

It is bad when you think about it, real bad...
The amout of alcohol cosumed is even higher I guess, since most guys who puffs the magic dragon also take some booze, and most of the girls do take booze.