SlipKnoT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

6(sic)6

CK Killer
Jan 6, 2001
South Of Heaven
www.planetunreal.com
SlipKnoT have Finnally released a track from their fourthcoming album IOWA, the track, entitled, Heretic Song, is available now on mp3, its one Sick song, if the rest of the album is as good as this song, then they can expect it to go at least Gold if not Platinum. So Download Heretic Song Now!

Also there UK arena Tour Dates were Announced Last week
The Tours is as Follows

Nov 2 - Cardiff, International Arena
Nov 4 - Brighton, Centre
Nov 6 - Glasgow, SECC
Nov 8 - Manchester, MEN Arena
Nov 9 - Birmingham, NEC
Nov 10 - London, Docklands Arena

Me and Some freinds, Including ReJecTRaT will probably be attending The London show!

Tickets cost £20 everywhere, except for London where they cost £22.50

This Albums gonna Rock Guys!
:D

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
ok off topic

1.) Don't use html in statuses
2.) Don't try to put a picture in your status
3.) The picture is the avatar option

6(sic)6

CK Killer
Jan 6, 2001
South Of Heaven
www.planetunreal.com
Yeah it is their thrid album, but second Studio Album, The first Album was Mate, Feed, Kill, Repeat. Which I am a proud owner of :), there were about 500 copies of that ****ing album, u have no idea how difficult it is to get ur hands on!
Then there the Album SlipKnoT, the first full Length studio album, and now there IOWA, which is named after there home state, Iowa. theres a track called people=sh1t

and yeah what the **** is up with my avatar?

MoyDoy

Taking myself way too seriously
Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
I actually just started listening to them. A frind of mine left one of their albums ( I guess it's Slipknot because it's a studio album) at my house and I sat down and listened to it. Pretty good.

You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes:cool:

Luminuis

Herald of the Newest Dawn
Personally what Slipknot is saying has been said, Korn, Limp Bizkit, it's just been done, Now, not to flame Slipknot, their musical style is unique, and I do like them, I just think that they would be a little better off not mouthing off about limp bizkit, since fans for one are often fans for the other.

I like Slipknot, but I doubt I'm gonna get their next CD..