CTF-Niven-LE released on Nali City!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ultron

Robot XMP Beta Tester
Mar 6, 2000
Secret Hideout
clans.utworld.net
http://www.planetunreal.com/dl/nc.asp?nalicity/utctf/ctf-niven-le.zip

I got permission from Alan "Talisman" Willard and released a symetrical version of Niven that is 100% perfectly balanced for both teams. Gone are the BioRifle and Ripper, replaced by a Pulse Gun (no offense to Ripper and BioRifle fans). Each base has the same weaponry, both have armor outside each base, and there is equal access to rocket launchers on both sides of each base.

This would be great for clanmatches, as people no longer need to quibble about what side they get before the match. This is similar to FaceLE, CoretCE, TerraLE and NovemberCE in that a lot of imbalances and problems inherent in the map are eliminated.

Please try it out and let me know what you think here. Also please write to your clan ladders and request they add this map. This is great with or without Translocators, and there are no powerups or Redeemers hidden anywhere. It's aimed at the pro players as well as the average ones who just want fair teamplay. I was pleased to have Willard allow me to release this map and I really hope a lot of people get as excited about playing this map as I am. :D