how to see framerate?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

partyman

May 26, 2000
Visit site
I don't have unreal tournament on this computer so I can't tell you exactly. You have the labels up top wich say game,options, multiplayer, etc. You check them all and there is one that says time demo statistics or something like that. You check that box and then you should see it. By the way you should run the level for at least a couple of minutes while playing so that you get an accurate average.

bullet2.gif

If it bleeds, you can kill it.

[This message has been edited by partyman (edited 06-16-2000).]

SumoWeezle

Jun 13, 2000
Littleton, CO
Visit site
an easier way to do this is bring down the console and enter stat fps. this will show youre fps at the bottom of the screen. really little tiny writing :) to get rid of it type in stat fps off.

bullet2.gif

All praise the snow god, for he lets us ride!!

darklite

Apr 3, 2000
or he could use the 'timedemo 1' (no quotes) command too.. which gives the avg and last sec fps
i've found that the hud gets in the way of stat fps.. so timedemo 1 would probably be the better solution