elevatortextures

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

i-spie

Jun 28, 2000
Toronto
Visit site
I always try to match the theme of my level with my elevators including sound and textures. That being said, you can use any tex you want as long as you make all your modifications to the brush (ie: panning, rotate and scale) BEFORE you press "reset scale,intersect,copy poly to brush,create mover"...after that you can't do anything about your textures.....here is an example of an elevator I did for my upcomming map...

Epic is trying to kill us.............

[This message has been edited by i-spie (edited 07-04-2000).]

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
i-spie: Only a question about your status!
It's from Matrix, isn't it?

BTW, I have nothing to add to his reply, except that I tend to keep the real elevator brush in my map, until I'm finished. This way I can easily change it...

bullet2.gif

“The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination”
“Lying is a skill like any other, and if you want to maintain a level of excellence, you have to practice constantly”
Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

i-spie

Jun 28, 2000
Toronto
Visit site
Actually its always been my philosophy...you can't get hurt, angry or envious about stuff you don't know about.....(grin)
bullet2.gif

Epic is trying to kill us.............