Win2K

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

noise

May 29, 2000
Visit site
does any1 know how 2 get UT working on Win2K

it says it works in the manual, but i cant seem 2 load it :(

------------------
---------------------
Let's make some noise

swavek

May 29, 2000
Visit site
Noise, can you post your system specs include versions of your audio/video drivers?
i'm running win2k w/o any major problems. the only crap it gave me thus far is that it sometimes causes errors as it is shutting down, and for some reason or another the sound is choppy when using the liveware drivers for my sblive card. i reverted back to the built in win2k drivers. anyhow, my system specs are PII 450, 128MB ram, win2k, sblive (value), asus v3800 (TNT2) 5.14 drivers

-swavek-

noise

May 29, 2000
Visit site
my system specs are:
PII 350, 160MB RAM, Win2K, Aureal Vortex 8820(v1), Voodoo3 3500.

I am using Beta drivers for the Voodoo3 and A3D vard:
Voodoo3-Beta 3 drivers,Driver: 5.00.2195.0005
A3D-Beta,Driver: 5.10.1500

bullet2.gif

---------------------
Let's make some noise

noise

May 29, 2000
Visit site
oh, btw, UT loads up untill the intro is supposed 2 load and then stops + returns me to the GUI, but the screen stays black and i cant see anything :(

bullet2.gif

---------------------
Let's make some noise