Savage 4 and Texture problems..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tapped

May 14, 2000
Visit site
go to S3's site (www.s3.com) and download their latest drivers. uninstall the old drivers and re-install the new ones.

glsetup drivers can be evil (not to mention out-of-date). =)

Diatonic

Feb 7, 2000
members.xoom.com
OK... I forgot to tell ya I was using GLsetup for drivers.. I used S3 Metal for UT.
I then download the new drivers from S3 and I had the same problem. Any idea what could be wrong.. The only way to speed up and to fix the textures. I had the load the ADvance properties and disable a few settings. Now it runs alittle faster but not as nice. What am I doing wrong? s3 metal comes with the s4 drivers right? I hope so.. hehee

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Uh...don't use the S3 or S4 card...but will soon :). But, these tears are only in UT right? Did you install the compressed textures from the second UT CD?

bullet2.gif

[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][

CAPTURE! Home of CTF map reviews, strategies and Forums.