FREAKIN SOUND STOPPED WORKIN

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FinalFightOff

May 19, 2000
the sound was runnin fine and then now it stopped workin. i uninstalled in an reinstalled and it still doesnt work. i think its because of the models i installed, like 6rumiko and 6marine. because after i installed it the sound stopped workin. i reinstalled ut without these 2 models and it still doesnt work. WATS THE DEAL HERE!!!! :(

Biohazard

"LPB Dad"
Nov 22, 1999
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Visit site
At least you had your sound working in the first place. I cannot get it working at all!!
(But the sound will work on my POS 133 machine wich is tooooo slow to even consider playing.)
If you get it working please pass on your secret so mabe I can get it working on my good machine.
much obliged

bullet2.gif

Bio~

ICQ # 60455868