PDA

View Full Version : We want to shoot PRONE!

Bone
27th Jul 1999, 08:09 PM
is there anyway to put this in a new version?
delta force does it...and its 1/3 as good as INF!!!

JediCatch
28th Jul 1999, 08:01 PM
Hey!! good idea!!

------------------

[ Jedi Catch ]

Sledgehammer
31st Jul 1999, 12:55 PM
Yeah, damn good idea. The Delta force prone position is pretty brilliant.
However, the prone position would require some more modelling of the player. Is this practical? Perhaps the 'swimming' position could be used to make it look like the player is lying down? Maybe this would look crap? So many questions (?)

Oh well.

Warren
31st Jul 1999, 04:51 PM
This is a good idea, and don't worry- we're smart enough to pick up on the good ideas and run with them! If you've read our roadmap at all, you'll see that we plan on adding brand new player models, which means brand new animations, which means probably a good chance we can include a prone position! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif We do however have to wait for UT to come out. Even though I'll be doing the models early, I don't want to bother skinning some of this stuff since I'll have to do it over again for UT anyway. I'm hoping it's not asking too much that you folks will be investing in UT, is it? As I said, I'll be doing the models early so all we have to do is add a skin and animation set before we throw it into Infiltration 3. The two sniper models however will be added into a release before our version 3 along with hopefully the rest of the major bugs fixes so the Unreal version of Infiltration is fairly flawless... and please, don't make me add a disclaimer explaining what 'fairly flawless' means! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

JediCatch
31st Jul 1999, 11:43 PM
lol.. it is a great mod, and I would like to still be able to play if for Unreal when UT comes out. I just don't want to leave Unreal behind... it has served us so well. Hopefully it will not take us so long to modify UT to our liking!!

------------------
[ Jedi Catch ]
SOB Clan and Jedi Forums (http://206.86.100.18:8080/bcatch22)