PDA

View Full Version : Beretta 92f

31st Jul 1999, 03:43 PM
Yep, I've got something to discuss besides ethic problems /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

I'd like to have an attachment on the M9 in order to let the player use this beatiful done thing more often.
Laser pointer (It's poosible, I've seen pictures of it), a flashlight or a suppressor.
How do you think about it. I just believe that the M9 is worth being more than a 'last choice' weapon.

Warren
31st Jul 1999, 04:29 PM
It's a good idea to have this weapon use a silencer of some kind- possibly a flashlight, but probably not a laser pointer. The thing is, Unreal and most likely UT has that reticle for the HUD that shows you basically where your going to hit, so a laser pointer wouldn't be of much use, except for the 'cool' factor. We're also going to implement ballistics to the weapons so your bullets won't hit instantaneously either. We'd like all of our options we add to the weapons (suppressors, flashlights, etc) to have some kind of functionality. If we add a silencer, we'll have to make sure the radius of the sound it makes is quieter than normal fire so it's of some use- things like this.

JediCatch
31st Jul 1999, 11:36 PM
and you must remeber, a silencer doesn't make it totally silent, and I would like to point out that laser pointers take longer to aim with even in real life, so there is very little point using them in the real world other than the cool factor /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
[ Jedi Catch ]
SOB Clan and Jedi Forums (http://206.86.100.18:8080/bcatch22)