PDA

View Full Version : InF Map Makers, listen up.

RaekwoN
9th Aug 1999, 07:35 PM
Oi!

I am currently working on a level for Inf that will be finished in a week or two. It's urban, it's realistic, it's hopefully going to be better than alot of the existing maps for InF, thing is I need help.

I need a number of ideas for stuff to put in the map. Such as...

- Street level obstacles
- Architecture
- Stuff attached to buildings (fire escapes etc)
- Anything you can think of

Let the creative juices flow, all ideas are welcome.

Thanks all.

JediCatch
9th Aug 1999, 11:04 PM
first off... again, you sound like you are making fun of other maps and promoting your own as better. I will ignore this for now because I don't think it your intention.

How about the little saw-horse things with flashing lights on top for obsticles. Or sandbag piles. Heck, you could have ruins of destroyed buildings with only I-beams left standing as well as bricks scattering the ground.

------------------
[ jedi.catch ]

RaekwoN
10th Aug 1999, 06:54 AM
Thanks Jedi, your co-operation is much appreciated. I will more than likely use all of those ideas. Thanks again.

farrp
10th Aug 1999, 05:12 PM
I think that last guy had a great idea. Nothing cooler than walkin' through a post WWII war sight. Sand bags-definetly, fallen building pieces-YES! , maybee a clock tower in the middle of the map that u could snipe from, a few buildings that u could enter and go into the basement, a bridge to defend, dead bodies. And (if this is too much to handle please ignore) how about a couple abandened heavy artilery weopons. Like a mounted duel barrel 20mm machine gun, surrounded by sand bags. Or a half detroyed jeep with a mounted cannon in the back that u could acually use. Just some crazy ideas.
Sorry so long
New Guy

Hodag
10th Aug 1999, 10:17 PM
How about a burned out vehicle?

------------------
Oh Great... another Mac
fanatic...