reload 2.5?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
H

hURT

Hey,
Been playing since first infiltration came out, great MOD. new version was a BIG improvement. But I got a problems with reload, I don't know if this is a glitch or you guys made it to be more realistic.

When reloading, example PSG sniper rifle.
20/5....shoot once, 19/5, reload, it becomes 5/0. What happens to the other rounds, do they get dumped, it doesn't add an extra bullet to the clip or it doesn't return to your offhand round or just a glitch of some sort??

I think your MOD is great, but i'm one of those guys who religously adds an extra bullet to the sniper rifle from every round fired and having 19 rounds dumped and replace with just 5 is pretty scary.
Suggestion: will you guys make the reload sorta like, ala, goldeneye on 2.5?

Thanks, keep up the great work!
-hURT

W

Warren

Well basically the reloading dumps your current clip and uses only what you have in your inventory of rounds/clips. The premise is realism in that you don't have time to fiddle with a clip you're changing out. On the other hand, the sniper rifle is pretty messed up all around and will be fixed for version 2.5, so you won't be limited to only 25 or so rounds total.. Technically you could remove a clip and save it for later which is an aspect we'll look into for version 3, but for now we will keep it the same.