INF_DMGUINEVIRE ccomin' your way!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S

Sledgehammer

I know I said it would be here long ago, but dmGuievire is coming to town.

I'm going to mail it tonight, and hopefully it wont recieve too bad a thrashing from all you critics /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif . (It's my first map) /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
It's a kinda unreal-traditional unreal map I made for Infilration. It doesn't look military, basically because I didn't have the textures when I started it and don't want to re-texture 'cos it'd look freaky.

Anyway, ENJOY!

W

Warren

Thanks Sledge! I look forward to playing it! I hope any future Infiltration maps will have some modern textures 'cause those are our favorites! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

S

Sledgehammer

Hey, I just recieved the 24-hour warning that the Email containing the map wasn't delivered. I mailed it at about 2330 (GMT) here, which is 15.30 or 16.30 your time.
It may be that you already got it, because I only checked my email fo rthe first time in 12 hours this (Monday) morning here. Anyway, you'll get it eventually. Hopefully......

S

Sledgehammer

Me again!!
I downloaded the textures from the maps site, so watch out for 'The Dam' (Dun-Dun-Duuuuuuuuhhh) /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif hitting your screens soon. It's really a lot like Guinevere, based in a steep-sided valley, only four or six times the size, the base is actually a dam, (including water this time) and the architecture is less complicated. The map features lifts this time and a really cool underwater observatory! (I had a hard time getting that right, I couldn't stop players from swimming throught the Glass /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )

Anyway, I'd better stop going on, In case my lowly P233 nukes the map, my Zip Disk and my floppy backup in one foul swoop and I have nothing to show for my work. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif