PDA

View Full Version : INF_DMGUINEVIRE ccomin' your way!

Sledgehammer
21st Aug 1999, 04:16 PM
I know I said it would be here long ago, but dmGuievire is coming to town.

I'm going to mail it tonight, and hopefully it wont recieve too bad a thrashing from all you critics /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif . (It's my first map) /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
It's a kinda unreal-traditional unreal map I made for Infilration. It doesn't look military, basically because I didn't have the textures when I started it and don't want to re-texture 'cos it'd look freaky.

Anyway, ENJOY!

Warren
22nd Aug 1999, 03:38 PM
Thanks Sledge! I look forward to playing it! I hope any future Infiltration maps will have some modern textures 'cause those are our favorites! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Sledgehammer
23rd Aug 1999, 04:13 AM
Hey, I just recieved the 24-hour warning that the Email containing the map wasn't delivered. I mailed it at about 2330 (GMT) here, which is 15.30 or 16.30 your time.
It may be that you already got it, because I only checked my email fo rthe first time in 12 hours this (Monday) morning here. Anyway, you'll get it eventually. Hopefully......

Sledgehammer
23rd Aug 1999, 04:24 AM
Me again!!
I downloaded the textures from the maps site, so watch out for 'The Dam' (Dun-Dun-Duuuuuuuuhhh) /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif hitting your screens soon. It's really a lot like Guinevere, based in a steep-sided valley, only four or six times the size, the base is actually a dam, (including water this time) and the architecture is less complicated. The map features lifts this time and a really cool underwater observatory! (I had a hard time getting that right, I couldn't stop players from swimming throught the Glass /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )

Anyway, I'd better stop going on, In case my lowly P233 nukes the map, my Zip Disk and my floppy backup in one foul swoop and I have nothing to show for my work. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif