Beppo's mod thing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
F

farrp

The first time I saw the Cool stuff Beppo's mod did I was amazed. How come no one in infiltration takes advantage of this? Mad-monk and Bone are among my favorite map makers. Is there a reason u guys don't use this? If i had the talant u guy got, I would never stop making maps. But I tried it and wasn't any good. So i leave it to the pro's. But I wish someone would incorporate Beppo's mod into an inf map someday. Imagine a map: A post battlefield setting. Old, half destroyed buildings, with a jeep off in the distance. The jeep has flat tires and is all smashed up, but there is a heavy machine gun mounted on the back of it. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Thunder storm... got to go!