Suggestion for Sniper Rifles...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
M

Mr. McFeely

Idea Box™
The PSG1 model is pretty clever, being able to change the magnification fairly speficically is an excellent feature. However, I've noticed that when you use the sniper rifle, you don't feel at all like you are using any sort of real rifle. When you are zoomed in, the scope view stays absolutely motionless when you shoot. If the screen were to "jump" a bit when firing the gun, it would add greatly the realism, and would make the rifle more fun to use, imo.
Now That's a Great Idea®
Mr. McFeely

P

profit

I'd like to be able to adjust the zoom to any increment without having to do the animation over again.... like in 2.0..

W

Warren

As everyone knows, the PSG1 in version 2.0/2.1 isn't complete. For version 2.5, it will sport a new texture and new set of animations. We'll be tweaking how it fires from a zoomed position to be more accurate. For the zoom change you'll still have to go through the process of changing zooms, but if you hold down the weapon mode button, the hand will simply keep turning the dial through the 3 settings so you won't have to wait for one sequence to complete before you can alter the zoom again. Oh, and we'll be sure to get rid of that damn pause /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

H

Hodag

Wishful thinking part 134.
It would be nice to see a bipod...

A

Abadon

The one change that I would really like to see in 2.5 is being able to zoom out after zooming in without firing.