Sniper Scope

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S

Spider

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? When playing A multiplayer game on a LAN the sniper rifle on the client machines has a problem where the scope is either on or off. Once it is on, the only way to turn it off is to fire a round. It works fine for the host machine though. Is this problem being addressed in 2.5? Is there a patch? This sucks because I LOVE using the sniper rifle!!! There is nothing more satisfying than seeing someones head fly off!!

H

Hodag

Jeezus Neo, calm down. Are YOU a team member?

------------------
Adam C.
-------
Oh Christ... another Mac
fanatic...

W

Warren

No big deal- calm down- with the SOB being our official server, we let Daddybone and a few of the friends he trusts beta test 2.5- and I must say, thanks to ALL those folks, we have been able to fix a LOT of good things which otherwise would have made 2.5 just as buggy as 2.0 was- and is why we've been taking our time on releasing this since we want the code to be solid.

And Neo has provided us with some excellent sounds- almost all the weapon sounds for both firing and gun handling. He basically gives me 'raw' sounds and I chop/paste/convert them to sorta fit the gun.

[This message has been edited by Warren (edited 09-16-1999).]

H

Hodag

Gotta cut down on the coffee right before a master date...

------------------
Adam C.
-------
Oh Christ... another Mac
fanatic...