Possible coding clash between U4E and Infiltration

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
N

Nathan_Keogh

I was recently playing (trying) to play Infiltration 2.5. Just as the first bot was spawned, the game locked up. I tried several more times, only to have it lock up every time, no matter what the level. Any suggestions on how to fix this??

B

Billdog

Reinstall U and Inf.
Get rid of U4E, it's all toy guns /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

D

DaddyBone

BillDog!!!! Sometimes we NEED to play with toy guns! lol.... I don't have any problems, and I have about 6 different mods installed... I'd say re-install INF, and you should be ok... Remember, tho... if a server shows 19 of 20 players, and you join, but someone beats you into the game, the server maxes out, you telefrag, and sometimes it can cause unreal to quit... little bugs! little bugs everywhere...

B

Billdog

I know all about it, when there is little bugs every were you can't get enough weapons. My advice: Throw them a frag and se them whine and lay on there backs, or get a pesticide (dynamite or plastic).