Zip Version ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
J

juston

Hi all, remember me, I'm the Old dude who would rather use the Zip version than the Umod Version. Just wondering if a Zip Version of the latest infiltration is still going to be released. I got the Umod version but much rather use the Zip version as I have previously. But if your plans have changed and you will not be releasing a Zip Version, I guess I'll have to use the Umod, But...... If you are still going to release a Zip Version, then i am quite happy to wait.
Thankyou.

------------------
See Ya
juston

B

Billdog

I also like zip versions. The umod makes a mess, my controles change and things end up in the wrong folders (separated Unreal and custom files).

Why don't make a full 2.6 version when over half of the community dl'ed the net patch?

W

Warren

Well, since there is still interest for the zip versions, we'll do our best to get a 2.6 zip version up and available as soon as possible! Thanks for reminding us-

W

Warren

ZIP version is now available! Have a ball.. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

J

juston

Thankyou very much, I'm sure that I will enjoy, ThankYou again

------------------
See Ya
juston