mapping 4 new pawns

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
B

Billdog

With version 3 we are going to have a new kind of player that the old maps ain't prepared for. Is it possible for you in advance to give estimate on the collision changes. The biggest impact is going to be things like the smallest size window a pawn can jump thru (I hope very small), and how high a crunching/crawling pawn will be.
The information will to some extend prepare new maps for tomorrow.

C

Catalyst

It's too hard to say at this point in time. We will probably be doing a lot of tweaking with model sizes and such so I can't really give you any figures until we actually finish the models.

B

Billdog

Sounds very promising. Thanks for all your work, I'm looking forward to your next update (roadmap?).