InF_TrainingGround. New Map. Available now.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
R

RaekwoN

By the time you read this, I am hoping that the SOB guys have posted my map, new one, I made it a while back but never deemed it worthy of release until recently when I fixed a few things up.

Anyway if it's not on the Map Depot as the Featured map and not in the available maps list, it will be in a day or so.

Enjoy InF_TrainingGround, I put it out to ease the pressure on Billdog to finish playing with InF_DesertCompound another map to which I am author, well co-author in this case, Billdog is doing more work than I originally thought.

T

TheViper

YES! Great map. Realistic? Well, I can't think of a situation where you would "train" with live fire by shooting to kill at other trainees. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif But that's a minor point. I love the map, it is a real adrenaline-pumper...you have to be on your toes every nanosecond, looking every direction at once. If all the maps were this intense I'd develop an ulcer! Nice work and thanks for the new map!

D

disturbed

So you're the genius behind that really nifty map. Ain't nuttin' like lobbin' grenades blindly into the enemy's side to relieve your stress. Nice work.

- Jon Merriman