Gun Accessories

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
M

MrTicky

In reply to the previous topic about the Gun Accessories... I believe that I have nothing against adding another key to the game. I strongly believe there should be keys for individual features. for example... v = laser sight, b = gun flashlight. The weapon mode key should only control the firing modes. I hope my topic is noted...

Thanx

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

D

Darkliege

I also believe that there should be seperate keys. Right now I have the Delete key as my weapon mode and my End key for my reload and i could easily use the PGDN key for the attachments. I think it would be a lot faster if you added another key for the attachments

F

farrp

I also agree. In the heat of a battle you don't have the time to switch through all the attatchments and weopon modes to find the one that you need. Too buttons would be better.

Maybee we should have a survey on the Home Page

B

Billdog

farrp:
That was weak. In the heat of battle you don't have time to anything including buttons! This stuff takes time. RON - Think more of it as the way your fingers move along the weapon.

With a key to scroll the equipment you are working on and another to scroll the setting, I predict that the trained can do it in less than 2 sec. Can it bee easier to have 24 different keys (I ain't a piano player you know)?

W

Warren

I agree with Billdog-- even though our current plan might not work the best, it's a lot better than a button for every possible attachment.. We want this simple and easy for the players, both new and experienced, to be able to pick up on quickly. But then that's what beta testing is for-- to figure out the best solution!! So we do listen and take note of all the ideas.. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Warren (edited 11-26-1999).]