Problems with Inf. Textures for Unreal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
U

utopia

I've posted this problem before, but whenever I download a good Inf map for Unreal, it gives me some package error with a .utx. I'm sick of only playing Deathfields. It makes no sense and I want to play some good Infiltration maps. Please help.

------------------
-uto

D

disturbed

Have you downloaded both Infiltration map packs? The map packs (if I remember right) included textures which other Infiltration maps may depend on.

Jon Merriman
The Research Center http://rc.gamersreality.com/

V

Vampyro

Just stop whining and buy UT!!! Give me my monay!
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
-Fear the Sniper. I am the Sniper.-

D

deathren

Utopia, how could you get "Sick of playing Deathfeilds"
Isn't that beppo's map wit the tank?

D

Darkliege

that's DeathZone. I think he meant DeathMatches, but I'm not completely sure.

U

utopia

No I meant DeathFields /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. The big open field with a trench, and a lake. It's a great map but after I've played it for months, because it's the only map that will run, I got sick of it. I want to play DeathZone with the tank :-(

Here's my exact error message:

Can't find file for package "name of texture"

I dunno what's wrong.

I'll try getting both map packs

------------------
-uto

U

utopia

Getting the map packs worked! Thanks a lot!

------------------
-uto