PDA

View Full Version : AVI's

farrp
6th Dec 1999, 04:02 PM
How does Warren make those AVI's for the gun models? Can you do that also with 3DSMax? Is there any other cheeper programs to do that with?

By the way, Warren, I love the new weopon models /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

INF_Neo
6th Dec 1999, 04:44 PM
I think it's easy to save the avis after you've animated the models. Warren uses 3dSMax3.

Warren
6th Dec 1999, 05:46 PM
yeah- Max is very versitile and you can render your work in many ways. I can use another program to import the AVI's and export an animated GIF for website. I also own Adobe Premiere which lets me disect the AVI files and insert sound fx, or more video at different locations. Max has this option too, but doesn't do quite as good a job.

farrp
6th Dec 1999, 06:30 PM
Well, it look like i'm going to have to just buy the damn thing...hehe! Last ? about this suject...what is the cheepest 3DSMax package out there that would have everything in it that I would need to model, add sound, texture, special effects, and animation? 'OR', (and i'm hoping there is an OR) is there another prgoram that would do all those things that isn't tooooo expensive? Like Adobe Acrobat Pro???

Also, where can I purchase them?
thanks again /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

[This message has been edited by farrp (edited 12-06-1999).]

[This message has been edited by farrp (edited 12-06-1999).]