Sherman for HL

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
G

With Catalytic being dissolved what happened with Sherman for HL? I noticed that there was no longer a link on the INF site. Did it get scrapped? It looked good and seemed close to release.

I apologize for this off topic post, but when you gots to know, you gots to know.
CC

W

Warren

lol- no problem. Basically Catalytic Conversions was started by myself, Catalyst, and a guy named Snicker who leads the Sherman project. We all pitched in and started the website, but went different routes in development. He took the more popular HL engine, and we stuck it out with Unreal. We've kind of gone our seperate ways, but we still talk every once in a while- Catalyst and I already decided to start a fresh new website with a different name (to be announced) when the company we were going through for server space decided to switch to a different set of servers. CatCon kinda got lost in the mix and was good timing anyway, so we just let it die. My modelshop homepage will probably be moved to PlanetUnreal since it's mostly Unreal gaming related.